Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Pay It Forward

At the beginning of the year I joined a pay it forward challenge on Facebook. Yesterday, I received my first package, from a childhood friend Teresa, who I haven't seen since junior high! She sent a beautiful scarf (the picture doesn't really show it off) and earings! I LOVE them both so much!!!

So, I have to get to work on my projects (I have 2 to send off). I'm a little nervous now, because I want my gifts to be equally as amazing! But I'm thrilled to do work on this! And how much fun is get a surprise in the mail!

Happy Friday everyone! :-)

Peace, Love and Chocolate

1 comment:

  1. Dearest sweet joyce, these are soo beautiful!! I love the color of the scarf and that lovely earrings! So happy to be back after my chinese new year holiday! Have a lovely merry happy weekend and love to you!

    ReplyDelete