Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

WOYWW 106


I really don't have anything for this week. My son was sick Monday and Tuesday so I devoted all my time to him. This isn't even a picture of my desk - it's the kitchen table. But it's going to be Father's Day on Sunday and I'll be working on some gifts as soon as I catch up on some housework. Nothing too exciting. Sorry.

There are tons of exciting desks to see on Julia's blog Stamping Ground! And things should be back to normal for me next week. *smile*

Peace, Love, and Chocolate

5 comments:

  1. I hope your son is feeling better! Good luck getting all those Father's Day preparations done, and happy WOYWW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your guy feels better very soon!!

    Give me your address again, Sweet Joyce so I can get Your Girl in the mail!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, nowhere better than Mummy's lap is there. For just a second there I thought that frame read BAD...I swear I'm not up to this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Panic stations, Fathers Day must remember. (Actually I apologised last weekend, so maybe I don't need to remember this weekend)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sad to hear your son isn't feeling good! Being sick in the summer is horrible! Hope you get some time to do some crafting. Thanks for sharing. Vickie #46

    ReplyDelete