Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

We Have a Winner!


First, I want to thank Robin Norgren for her guest post last week! I've only been in Blog Land for a year now and hers was one of the first that I came accross. And she's really making me look forward to my 40's! (I"ll be 37 next week, so they're just around the corner!)

So, on to the winner of her backpack:


Kat W!


Please send your mailing address to me at: littlelordmars[at]yahoo[dot]com

Thanks to everyone who stopped by and to all who commented! I'm hoping to have more guest bloggers in the future! *smile*

Peace, Love, and Chocolate

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe I missed this! Well I can, I've been struggling to keep up with health stuff and children. So this is the perfect piece of Joy to cheer me right up. Thank you so much Joy & Robin!
    Kat :-)

    ReplyDelete