Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Firsts


Today is my son's *first day of Kindergarten*!  I have mixed emotions, happy and sad; happy he's growing up into such a wonderful person and sad that it's all happening SO fast!

But, the biggest emotion today is that I feel is PROUD. So proud of him! And truthfully, I'm excited to see him grow into a wonderful young man. He has so much ahead of him! And all he keeps saying is, "Mama, when am I going to be a grown-up? It's taking so long..."

No, it really isn't. You were born and I blinked and now you're 5. What the heck???

Hmmm, I guess this is the plight of a mama, huh?

Peace, Love, and Chocolate

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet boy!! Reminds me of my Jackson...he used to tilt his head like that when he was soooo happy:)

    It does go by sooo very fast. Enjoy all of it!

    ReplyDelete