Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter and Goodwill Hunting

Hello!

I've been having a great visit with my mom. Here we are below. She's 81 and doesn't mind me saying so. She's very proud of the fact that she's made it to 81! And I'm so thankful that she's in such great health that she can still visit.

 
My mom and I



My son had a good Easter. The bunny was VERY good to him. *wink*


My son eyeing the goods



And, yesterday, my mom and I went to Goodwill and they had 50% off everything in the store! I managed to find this lovely desk...

My Goodwill find

It wound up being only $10! I really wanted/needed a desk for my studio. Something where I can work on my laptop and keep paperwork and stuff. It's missing a drawer, but I'm planning to put a basket there. I also want to paint it. I'm thinking teal. Hmmm...

I'm still hunting for my big comfy chair. It may have to be put on the back burner if I can't find one at a thrift store. But it's not essential to finishing my studio.

So things are continuing on with my studio redo. Hopefully I can get more pictures next week. So, please come back and check in!

Peace ~ Love ~ Chocolate


No comments:

Post a Comment