Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Be Fearless

Hello!

Let me start off by saying that last week was BUSY! Good busy, but wow, I can't take weeks like that much anymore!

So let me recap what last week was like:

First, I called Monday to a local gallery/shop to see if they would be interested in my work. I had every intention of hearing, "No, sorry, that's not a genre we're interested in." BUT, the owner liked it and now my work has a home! It's called the Rita Smith Gallery, located in Forest Acres, SC.

You just have to be Fearless...
By Wednesday, I had installed [some] of my art and worked my first day in the gallery! Whew! But it's so exciting, I think I had adrenaline pumping through my veins to keep me going.

What is also great is that I can hold classes there. So, I'm now working on scheduling some for later this summer (more on that later).

The rest of my week was filled with mommy duties, like taking my son to karate...

Speaking of fearless, my son Aiden in his karate uniform. :-)
... and Father's Day activities...


Camping out on our property
Spending some time on the lake

So, yeah, I'm exhausted! But I had a great time. I even tried Knee Boarding (no pics thank goodness!) I failed at Knee Boarding. I couldn't even get on the board, lol. But I tried!

What I learned from last week is to just go for it! You never know what could happen. *smile*

Peace ~ Love ~ Chocolate 

1 comment:

  1. Whoo Hoo!!! Sounds like the deal I am doing at the Art Experience. It is pretty sweet!! Soooo happy for you my friend.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete