Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

The Week Ahead


Last week was a mixed bag of emotions, being that I lost my wallet. After cancelling everything in it and getting a new driver's license, etc., I got a call that someone had found it. I was grateful and relieved, even though everything in it was pretty much useless.


Amidst all the chaos of the week, I managed to work on a couple of paintings. I was actually thankful that I had projects to work on, because they took focus off the negative. I learned a lot last week, not just painting, but some valuable life lessons.


This week is all about learning and exploring. I want to try new things, paint new subjects and play with more mixed media techniques! I also have some pesky household chores that I have to tend to, but I think that my projects will take the sting away and bring joy into my life.


Peace, Love and Chocolate


No comments:

Post a Comment