Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

A Good Week



It’s been a good week for me! I had my first Etsy sale (a set of my Noel Dove Christmas Cards) and one of my paintings – Rain – was selected as a Feature on Milliande Art Community for Women! These may seem like small potatoes, but for an artist newbie like me, they are very much accomplishments! They both are motivators for me to keep going, keep creating, and keep learning (along with all the encouragement from my friends and family). It’s only been 2 months, but I’ve learned so much! I’ve had so many ideas floating around in my head, that I have to write/draw them on scraps or stickies and then stuff those in my journal for a later time.

I can honestly say that I feel like I’m on the right path. And I’m already thinking about goals for 2011. I’d really love to attend an artist retreat, but I may have to hold off on that until 2012 – I don’t know, we’ll see how the budget goes. But I really want to invest more into my Etsy business (that sounds so formal!) and paint and create!

Anyway, I wanted to share my good week with everyone who reads my blog or stumbles upon it. I hope you had a good week too and will have an even better next week!

Peace, Love, and Chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment