Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

7 Days of Joy Challenge - Day 1


Welcome to my very first blog challenge!  And yes, I'm Vlogging! It's pretty horrible, but if you have about 9 minutes to spare, I suggest you watch it all the way through - It. Is. Hilarious!  It's very obvious that I don't know what I'm doing, but I keep talking (and talking, and talking) my way through it.

I didn't know I could talk so much, but now I know why my hubby is so quiet - he can't get a word in!

Anyway, if anything, I hope it puts a smile on your face. *smile*



2 comments:

  1. lovely! Starting with you on Day One of the challenge...will post a pic of my Little Book of Joy later in the day!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so happy for you! I have yet to vlog and you are inspiring peeps with this I AM SURE!

    ReplyDelete