Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

DIY Foam Stamps

Hello!

If you follow me on Facebook or Twitter, you probably saw this post a few days ago:

"$1 craft foam + a wood burning tool = hours of fun!"


So, I've decided to show you exactly what I was talking about (not that I think you couldn't figure it out). 



Basically, I bought the thickest foam I could find (at Michael's) and then I bought the cheapest wood burning tool I could (with a coupon), since I knew I wouldn't actually be using this on wood. Then I went to work! I free formed my designs, just played around with it.

SO MUCH FUN!

And below is what they look like stamped in my journal. Again, I was just playing around, just trying to see what the finished result would be.


Pretty cool huh? I have no idea if I'll be using these beauties in my art or if they'll remain for use only in my journal. The possibilities are endless!


If you decide to try this out, please comment and share a link to your project! I'd love to see!

Peace, Love, and Chocolate

1 comment: