Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Thirty-seven

Photo Credit
Hello again!

I saw the above pic on Pinterest (my new addiction.) I knew Julia Child was "older" when she began her cooking career, but didn't know she was 37. I'm 37.  Hmmm...

Seeing this gave me a new hint of optimism. Along with a few inspired interventions and a couple of "atta boys  gals" from family and friends. I'm starting to feel pumped and ready to go. I even have a couple of new pieces that I'm working on. But, probably won't finish until next week - I'm spending this week with my boy - and have NO time. It's killing me, seeing a half-finished painting, begging me to complete her. A lesson in patience, I suppose.

It's never too late...

Peace, Love and Chocolate

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE that Julia Child was 37 when she started cooking. How amazingly inspiring, and something I needed to read right about now. I am having a hard time building up my creative soul lately . . . this helps. Can't wait to see what you are working on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this poster, Joyce. The movie Julie and Julia inspires me so much! I have seen it more than 10 times. Just LOVE it!!! The fact she did soooo much after 37 boggles my mind and inspires me to keep on working on my dreams. Thank you for this reminder:)

    ReplyDelete