Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Dreaming in Color

Hello!

I'm still waiting for my AC unit to arrive for my studio.

Snail mail.

Uggh.

So, in the mean time, I'm dreaming about paint colors. I'm not sure I will even get to painting right now. I would love to, but I don't know about the time and resources. But I do have some inspirational eye candy. It never costs to dream...

Lovely teal and turquoise



More teal (ahhhhhhh)



A splash of lavender

If I were to paint my studio, I would paint it teal. It's such a fresh, lively color to me!  I threw in the lavender for the same reason. It's probably the picture I'm more in love with though! Imagine how wonderful that lavender field smells!!!

Don't forget, I have a giveaway from Wednesday's post. Just leave a comment on that post to enter!

Peace ~ Love ~ Chocolate


No comments:

Post a Comment