Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Cool Breezes and a Winner!

Hello!

The new AC unit for the studio
My AC unit finally came in yesterday. I bought a portable unit, so there wouldn't be an ugly box in the window. However, now I have to figure out how to camouflage this big thing in the studio! But, its cool breezes are wonderful and now I'll be able to be up in my studio in even the hottest days. So it's worth the appliance ugliness.

And, I realized last night that I forgot to draw a winner for the Where Women Create magazine! So I did and the winner is...

Leslie

from Words of Me Project! So, please message me your address and I'll get it mailed to you!

Now that I have my AC, the real studio work can begin. My mom is visiting me (from WA state) and she's an expert in organizing! I'm going to get her advice about how to get my studio in shape. I'm so excited!

I better get to work.

Peace ~ Love ~ Chocolate

2 comments:

  1. Oh my GOSH!! Joyce...you have no idea how happy I am !! I LOVE this magazine:)

    Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete