Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Riverwalk Love

Hello!

I meant to post this yesterday, but once again, time got away from me. So here is the update from the show on Saturday: AWESOME!


My humble booth

Yes, I had a great day - not just because of sales - but because I got to meet some really great people. Artsy people. People who talked about art passionately. Who are WAY more talented than me, but no matter, they were gracious and accepted me as one of them. And I heard so many interesting interpretations of my art from passersby. I would never have thought that my art could do that. Strike up conversation. Even memories and emotion. So totally awesome!



Artist Jean Bourque, painting to one of the performers

And, to be honest, I wasn't really prepared. But I've learned that showing up sometimes is half the battle, so I showed up. And it was the best thing I did! I now have leads for some other shows. I'm so excited and exhilarated! I feel like I'm really on the right path. My big toe is in the door and I'm not letting it shut!

Peace ~ Love ~ Chocolate



No comments:

Post a Comment