Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

Stay-cation Joy List

Hello!

The hubster took a stay-cation last week. It was so much fun to have him around the whole week! Mostly, he drove around on his tractor doing *manly things*, but here are a few highlights of when we actually left the house...


We went to Ridgeway, SC and ate at a place called YesterYears. It's in the old Town Hall. Very cute! And, my hubby got the special, which was only $6.50 and out came a HUGE plate of food! (I wish I took a pic) Good deals come in small towns. And I love the charm Ridgeways has to offer.



We found a phone booth there too! I think this is the only phone booth I've seen in like 15 years. And it works. Pretty amazing.




I made a Princess Leia voodoo doll at The Craft Bar night at The Columbia Museum of Art. Once a month they open up for the craftiest and offer a project or you can bring your own. So far, I've done their project. And so glad I did, otherwise I would never have made this creation!




And, last but not least, I went fishing with my son. He put this little guy back into the lake, but he was pretty proud of the catch! And truthfully, he and I sat in the back mostly and ate snacks. But it was a beautiful setting for snacking!

Peace ~ Love ~ Chocolate


1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great time, Joyce. And that voodoo doll is too funny!

    ReplyDelete